Thursday, July 10, 2008

That bayd mahn won hurt mah sistuh!





Ok Right off the bat I will say that pedophiles are filthy, gross, deplorable,they are the lowest form of human, blah, blah, blah. I feel better now, because apparently you are either with the mob or with the pedophiles, who are with the Terrorists, who, by the way, hate our freedom.

What are we going to do about Dennis Ferguson? That slimy object of our uniformed hate. What a dilemma I have. I don't like the creepy rock spider one bit, but does that put me on the side of the lynch mob gathered outside the semi rural property he now resides on? I hope not. I have opposing thumbs, and this one fact separates me from the mob that have gathered there. I have a feeling, that if Dennis snuck out, put on fake glasses and mustache, joined them and started yelling and frothing at the mouth, he would fit right in and no one would realize, in fact they would probably put him in charge of the three C's, Coffee, Cardboard and Crayons.

Dont fear though unruly mob, for I have the answer! I cannot believe that no one has thought of this earlier. There is a place for him to live that will keep everybody happy. "Whaaaa?" I hear you say "A place for duh bahd mahn dat hurd the purdy chilrun?" Yes there is, and that place is the Big Brother compound! It is the perfect choice. Dennis gets a home, Channel 10 gets a new show, and the protesters get a day at dreamworld. Win Win Win.

To make it a bit more interesting we can throw in some house mates, Ivan Milat (put him in the combi), Mick Gatto, Cardinal Pell . Get that cardinal in the voting room "I like Dennis, I really do, he is such a special person, he is soooooo consential but I am going to have to give him one vote coz he keeps taking my hand cream, and I'm going to give Ivan two votes because he always wants me to join him in the garden for a run"

Alternatively they can put some of these protesters in there, that would be fun, watch them as they discuss who is the hottest, and eventually, you just know that one of them will make Dennis their BFF, whist they brush each other hair.

This way someone gets to make some money out of all this. Although I am sure all the news stations have the community's best interests at heart. I'm sure that they get just as much of kick out of filming these nutjobs as I do in watching them.

No comments: